One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Vascular Surgery
- Unique characteristics of the type B aortic dissection patients with malperfusion in the Vascular Quality Initiative.J Vasc Surg. 2021; 74: 53-62
- Five-year results for endovascular repair of acute complicated type B aortic dissection.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 59: 96-106
- 2014 ESC Guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of aortic diseases: document covering acute and chronic aortic diseases of the thoracic and abdominal aorta of the adult. The Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Aortic Diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2873-2926
- Endovascular stent-graft placement for the treatment of acute aortic dissection.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 1546-1552
- Management of acute type B aortic dissection with malperfusion via endovascular fenestration/stenting.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 160: 1151-11561.e1
- Aortic dissection with acute malperfusion syndrome: endovascular fenestration via the funnel technique.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 150: 108-115
- Progress in management of malperfusion syndrome from type B dissections.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 57 (discussion: 1290): 1283-1290
- Acute type B aortic dissection complicated by visceral ischemia.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 149: 1081-1086.e1
- The dissected aorta: part III. Anatomy and radiologic diagnosis of branch-vessel compromise.Radiology. 1997; 203: 37-44
- Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS) and Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) reporting standards for type B aortic dissections.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 71: 723-747
- Differential outcomes of type A dissection with malperfusion according to affected organ system.Ann Cardiothorac Surg. 2016; 5: 202-208
- Promoting false-lumen thrombosis after thoracic endovascular aneurysm repair in type B aortic dissection by selectively excluding false-lumen distal entry tears.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2017; 28: 168-175
- Adjunctive branch interventions during thoracic endovascular aortic repair for acute complicated type B dissection are not associated with inferior outcomes.J Vasc Surg. 2021; 74: 895-901
- Perioperative diagnosis of mesenteric ischemia in acute aortic dissection by transesophageal echocardiography.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2005; 28: 871-876
- Correlation between computed tomography features and clinical presentation and management of isolated superior mesenteric artery dissection.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2018; 56: 911-917
- Morphologic characteristics and endovascular management of acute type B dissection patients with superior mesenteric artery involvement.J Vasc Surg. 2021; 74: 528-536.e2
- Management of limb ischemia in acute proximal aortic dissection.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 57: 1023-1029
- Lower limb malperfusion in type B aortic dissection: a systematic review.Ann Cardiothorac Surg. 2014; 3: 351-367
- Outcomes and predictors of endovascular treatment for type B aortic dissection complicated by unilateral renal ischemia.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2019; 30: 973-978
- Remodeling of abdominal aortic branch perfusion after thoracic endovascular aortic repair for aortic dissections.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 902-911
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
This work was supported by the Training Program for Outstanding Academic Leaders of the Shanghai Health and Family Planning System (Hundred Talent Program, No. 2018BR40), the Project of Outstanding Academic Leaders of Shanghai Science and Technology Commission (No. 19XD1401200), and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81970395, 81770474).
Author conflict of interest: none.
Additional material for this article may be found online at www.jvascsurg.org.