- Evolution from axillofemoral to in situ prosthetic reconstruction for the treatment of aortic graft infections at a single center.J Vasc Surg. 2006; 43: 1166-1174
- In situ rifampin-soaked grafts with omental coverage and antibiotic suppression are durable with low reinfection rates in patients with aortic graft enteric erosion or fistula.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 53 (107.e1-7; discussion: 106-7): 99-106
- Arterial allografts in treating aortic graft infections: something old, something new.Semin Vasc Surg. 2011; 24: 227-233
- Arterial allograft allows in-line reconstruction of prosthetic graft infection with low recurrence and mortality.Am Surg. 2009; 75: 1000-1003
- The use of cryopreserved aortoiliac allograft for aortic reconstruction in the United States.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 59: 669-674
Author conflict of interest: none.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the JVS policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.