Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Vascular Surgery
- National health expenditure data. NHE fact sheet.(Available at:)https://www.cms.gov/research-statistics-data-and-systems/statisticstrends-and-reports/nationalhealthexpenddata/nhe-fact-sheet.html(Accessed January 4, 2020)
- Environmentalism in surgical practice.Curr Prob Surg. 2016; 53: 165-205
- The direct environmental impact of hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement: a surgical waste audit of five cases.J Hip Preserv Surg. 2016; 3: 132-137
- Measuring the logistics performance of internal hospital supply chains—a literature study.Omega. 2019; 82: 205-217
- Improved operating room efficiency via constraint management: experience of a tertiary-care academic medical center.J Am Coll Surg. 2015; 221: 154-162
- Assessing the magnitude and costs of intraoperative inefficiencies attributable to surgical instrument trays.J Am Coll Surg. 2014; 219: 646-655
- Costs associated with instrument sterilization in gynecologic surgery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 215 (652.e1-5)
- Application of lean methodology for improved quality and efficiency in operating room instrument availability.J Healthc Qual. 2015; 37: 277-286
- Case Study: Surgical Setup Reduction Improves Patient Outcomes.(Available at:)Accessed January 4, 2020)
- Durable improvements in efficiency, safety, and satisfaction in the operating room.J Am Coll Surg. 2008; 206: 1083-1089
- Surgical instrumentation: the true cost of instrument trays and a potential strategy for optimization.J Hosp Admin. 2015; 6: 82-88
Author conflict of interest: M.K. and B.J.W. are shareholders and owners of the technology (OpFlow; Operative Flow Technologies, Raleigh, NC) used for data collection. S.S.G., S.K.K., R.M., S.R., V.D., and M.A.F. have no conflicts of interest.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the JVS policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.