Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Vascular Surgery
- The impact of operative complexity on patient risk factors.Ann Surg. 2005; 241: 1024-1028
- Comparison of the complexity of patients seen by different medical subspecialists in a universal health care system.JAMA Network Open. 2018; 1: e184852
- Association of medical comorbidities, surgical outcomes, and failure to rescue: an analysis of the Rhode Island Hospital NSQIP database.J Am Coll Surg. 2015; 221: 1050-1056
- Contributions of planned readmissions and patient comorbidities to high readmission rates in vascular surgery patients.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 63: 746-755.e2
- Does comorbidity affect the outcome of surgery? Total hip replacement in the UK and Japan.Int J Qual Health Care. 1998; 10: 113-123
- Medicare Program; revisions to payment policies under the physician fee schedule and other revisions to Part B for CY 2018; Medicare Shared Savings Program requirements; and Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program. Final rule.(Available at:)https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/11/15/2017-23953/medicare-program-revisions-to-payment-policies-under-the-physician-fee-schedule-and-other-revisionsDate accessed: August 1, 2019
- Comorbidity measures for use with administrative data.Med Care. 1998; 36: 8-27
- Reimbursement in hospital-based vascular surgery: physician and practice perspective.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 66: 317-322
- Trends in physician reimbursement for spinal procedures since 2010.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2018; 43: 1074-1079
- To care is human—collectively confronting the clinician-burnout crisis.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 312-314
- Quality of life and burnout rates across surgical specialties.JAMA Surg. 2016; 151: 970
- Distress and career satisfaction among 14 surgical specialties, comparing academic and private practice settings.Ann Surg. 2011; 254: 558-568
- Limitations of claims and registry data in surgical oncology research.Ann Surg Oncol. 2007; 15: 415-423
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: development and validation.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
- Association of patient-centered outcomes with patient-reported and ICD-9-based morbidity measures.Ann Fam Med. 2012; 10: 126-133
Author conflict of interest: none.
Additional material for this article may be found online at www.jvascsurg.org.
The editors and reviewers of this article have no relevant financial relationships to disclose per the JVS policy that requires reviewers to decline review of any manuscript for which they may have a conflict of interest.